Our Family Motto

Saturday, October 25, 2008

4 Weeks Away, its a Girl!


Oh let's talk! The cat is out of the bag--I'm totally pregnant, 8 months to be exact. I'm the worst blogger, and my friends and family just laugh that I haven't even mentioned that I'm pregnant on the blog. So here we go. I'm 8 months pregnant with my third girl! Yay, Chris is so excited to have a girl filled home. All is going well we are due November 20 but hoping that the Doctor will induce a week early like with the other girls. My sisters are working with me and this whole blog world thing, so hopefully I'll be better at it. Heidi actually wants me to do a poll on when the baby will come and I'm looking for favorite name suggestions. So maybe thoughs will be my next posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly!!! Congrats on another baby girl! That is so exciting. Thank you for the blog update, keep them coming. Our blog is rustyanderica.blogspot.com. We need to do lunch before baby #3 comes.

Shy Little Violets said...

FINALLY!! I'm so glad to see your darling blog and read what you guys are doing. Your background is adorable! I'm excited to meet your new little baby girl, man it is just in the cards for you guys to have all the sweet girls, I hope there is one up there for me. Next year we'll see. Love ya and we'll see you tonight at Becca's