Our Family Motto

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Harvest


I've been so sad this Fall because being pregnant I was not up to putting our garden together in the spring. My wonderful husband tilled the garden boxes and we went to IFA got all the wonderful seeds but I was in the first couple of months of my pregnancy. I really couldn't get out of bed to drop a few seeds in the ground. So needless to say no veggies and yummy dinners from the back yard. I was recently looking through my picture files and found our harvest photos from last year and well you can see why I'm sad. I really had a green thumb last year.

2 comments:

theminerfamily said...

ha! Two posts in one day! Even better! Great picture. I miss your last year harvest as well! okay now your next post today should be pictures of the girls! (:

P.S. The word verification below is "pechee" fitting for me -eh?

Karly said...

OH WOW ! Have my eyes betrayed me or do I see a new post????? YAY!!! Congratulations and welcome to the world of blogging, maybe we can keep you here! Second of all WE LIVE A MILE AWAY! WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU WHEN YOU ARE ALMOST DUE??? AND FINALLY
Miranda was ALMOST Emmaline and in fact I think my next girl will be Emmaline! I LOVE THAT NAME!!!!!!! LOVE YOU keep the posts coming!!

xoxoxoxo