Our Family Motto

Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning!


Okay so now that I'm up and running with the whole blog thing. I have to share my wonderful morning. I've been helping my mom with her RS super saturday project. I have a friend who runs a company call Simply Creative Crafts. You may want to check out her blog, simplycreativecrafts.blogspot.com. Anyways, we ordered several things for my moms super saturday and they finally pinned everyone down last night and got the order totals to me. So I wrote the totals down on a nice clean white 8x11 computer paper sheet and set it on my night stand so that I could send the order email this morning. Well, my wonderful Cate decided that the paper needed a little help this morning. So she took it into her room and did a little creative cutting. Well, the picture says it all. So I had to piece it back together and hope that all the pieces were there. I was able to get the order sent off and my girls sent off to school. But, Oh what a beautiful morning!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shy Little Violets said...

She is such a character. How nice of her to leave the words in tact for you. She's such an exciting little one. Can't wait to see you for the Holidays.