Our Family Motto

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Adding Friends Links

So the last couple of days I've been prep-ing for my dress sales. This means cleaning my house, and garage, making products, running flyers and tracking down friends and family who would be interested in these amazing dresses. Through this journey I've been pleasantly suprised that many of my long lost friends are bloggers!! It makes me so happy to stumble upon old high school friends, old co-workers, college friends, ward friends and so many soroity girls that have blogs. I'm able to catch up in a matter a minutes and I love to here everyone is doing so well. I've add a few of you to my friends and family list and I hope that this is alright. Being new to the blog world--I'm not sure if you can just add a friends link or if you need to contact them and tell them your doing this. Let me know if this is cool or if you would like to be removed.

4 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

It's good with me. Lova ya!

mary said...

Holly! Sorry I missed your dress sale! You'll have to invite me to the next one! I'm still living by your mom so next time your up this way we should go to lunch and catch up! It was so nice to hear from you and I'm looking forward to reading your blog! Mary :)

Nick Scott Family said...

I passed the word on to a few friends about your dress party. Sorry ... no little girls yet for us to dress up :) I'm not so sure Nick would let me put a bow and dress on Boston! Let's get together soon. Kesha

theminerfamily said...

Wahoo! my sister is getting there bit by bit!