Our Family Motto

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Things on the Horizon...

As many of you know my friends and I started a hairbow company Juzt Girlz over 5 years ago. It was a fun outlet for all of us to be creative and make a little money. However, the time has come that we are ready to go our seperate ways. We are all still very good friends--which doesn't usually happen when your doing business together. But, we've decided our spring dress shows will be our last shows. What does this mean???? We decided its really up to each of us. We each will take 1/3 of the inventory left in stock after our blow out shows. Then we are free to continue in the direction we would like. For me, I'm thinking its time to really get blogging. I continue to make bows and flowers, and my latest creation is my flower/bow which I'm thinking to call my mix-up line. Sharing my passion and bows with family and friends is something I want to continue to do. Below is my Black Mix-Up. As you can see its not a flower and not a bow. I have 5 colors, black, white, red, pink and brown PRICED at $4.00 a piece. More product will follow. To order yours email me...holly5271@comcast.net.

2 comments:

theminerfamily said...

I want one and I will pay TOP DOLLAR! You are simply AMAZING sister. I am surprised this hasn't come up in our conversations! Let's chat about it, I want more details!

Karly said...

SAD! I am sorry, I hope it's a good thing ...
Glad you're back to posting!